Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Bubble Explosion....

So, we have the best 2 nights here at my sister Rebecca's house.  Between fellowship, good cooking, long talks, several games of uno and a bubble explosion we have laughed until our stomach hurts.

Rebecca and I went into her bedroom to go through some clothes (yes, I love that :) ) and in came Haley and Jenni - so, we talked and started a game of uno.  Now, this game started out funny right from the get go. Anyone who knows Rebecca and Haley knows they are clowns - and always have something funny to say.  Haley blew the biggest bubble with her new bubble gum (and let me say this, this bubble gum pulls no punches when you blow a bubble - they are HUGE bubbles).  Rebecca then decides to put a hole in Haley's bubble and then I decide to blow it back into her face....that created a bubble explosion - literally.  The wonderful bubble gum dries very quickly and leaves one big mess. Jenni and Rebecca had the camera and were snapping pictures of the clean-up effort.  Oh.my.gosh - what great fun it was.  Poor Haley - we almost rubbed her face raw trying to get all of the bubble gum off of her face....but, she is a trooper!!

Here we are - laughing about who knows what Rebecca and Haley said....I love Jenni :)
 Here...I am just cracked up....and so is everyone else!
 We begin to realize we laughed a little too long....and the gum is drying fast!
 Poor Haley - time for some lotion...
 All off of her face...of course Aunt Rebecca now has her laughing and Jenni captures the moment
 Here we get a good one of Jenni - she loves her momma and was trying to hide behind me...but, the coolest Aunt caught it anyway!
 My goofy Haybug and my wonderful Jenni - I love these girls - they are my world.
 My sister, Haley and I

Blessing: Capturing the laughter in photos with 3 of the most wonderful girls I know!! I love them - my daughters are my world and my sister is my best friend.  We actually all stick together like glue!!

Quote:  Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.  ~Victor Borge
What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.  ~Yiddish Proverb

 

No comments: